Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been tagged

Here are the rules:
1.Post the rules on your blog
2.Write 6 random things about yourself
3.Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4.If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!

1. I LOVE to snorkel. The world that God created under the water is absolutely amazing!!!

2. My sleep number is a 50. It had been 40 until I injured my back in August, and now my body is much happier at 50.

3. I am currently missing a bottom "canine" tooth. I had a baby tooth there, ever since I was, well, a baby. ;) There was no permanent tooth under it and I recently had the baby tooth pulled and had a post implanted. In January I will have an impression done and a fake tooth will be made and attached to the post.

4. I am a morning person. For the most part, once I am up and moving I function quite well in the morning. If I was up late, it takes me a little longer to wake up but otherwise, I do much better in the morning. However, it is not like I jump out of bed when my alarm goes off at 6am and I do enjoy when Leah sleeps a little later on the weekends.

5. I am somewhat obsessed with the weather. I am always checking on what the temp is and what weather is coming up. If the morning comes and I can't remember what the weather is supposed to be that day, I start to feel some serious anxiety because I don't know what clothes to wear or how to dress Leah.

6. My parents got my name from Corrie Ten Boom. If you haven't read her book, "The Hiding Place", you need to! It is one of the best, if not THE best, book I have ever read.

Since most of the people who read my blog (and have blogs) have already been tagged, I'm not sure if I can tag 6. But, I'll go ahead and tag my husband, Mindi, Cheryl, and Nicole S.

No comments: