skip to main | skip to sidebar

Memoirs of a Fussy Pants

My crazy, hectic life does often make me a fussy pants. But, I have a great husband, a beautiful daughter and wonderful family and friends. Busy or not, I am very thankful to God for all he has given me.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Enjoying Northern Minnesota's Nature





It was absolutely beautiful up North. Thank you God for giving us such an amazing scene to be a part of!!
(See below for more pictures from our weekend.)
Posted by Corrie at 9:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

John and I

John and I

Leah

Leah

About Me

Corrie
View my complete profile

Blogs I frequent...

  • John
  • Olsons
  • Westphals
  • Cheryl & Chris
  • Mindi
  • Nicole & Steve
  • Peils
  • Schendels
  • Sara & Jammin
  • Angela
  • Emily
  • Pat
  • Mandy
  • Mark
  • Chloe & Matt
  • Nicole & Ben
  • Jenny & Rob
  • Jen & Jacob

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (3)
      • I've been tagged
      • Enjoying Northern Minnesota's Nature
      • Fun up North
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (26)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)