This is the view as we left Fort Lauderdale.
This was our view on Orient Beach on St. Maarten. The water was beautiful.
This is a view from up high on St. Thomas. You can see our ship to the right.
We went to Coki Beach on St. Thomas. It was fabulous because there was hardly anyone there. I did some good snorkeling here and enjoyed the warm and wonderful ocean.
Our last port was a private area owned by Princess cruise line. It is called Princess Cay and it is on an island of the Bahamas. Again, the water was beautiful and we saw some great sea life while snorkeling. This picture was taken from the ship.
We had a great time together and enjoyed relaxing all day, every day. Leah was home with her Aunt Julie and Uncle Keith. They all did great together. We were so thankful that they could stay with her so we could have this much needed break.
2 comments:
HOW AMAZING!!! What beautiful pictures!!! I'm glad you had a much needed break. :) I can't wait to hear more!
Cheryl
oh how lovely. Yay for warm vacations!
Post a Comment