Monday, April 27, 2009

Leah update.




Finally I have been able to upload a couple of Leah's 3-year pics (they apparently are quite big). This is just a sampling...there are more on Facebook. She is a very active and sweet 3 year old. She is learning about sassiness, talking back and how to push the limits. We are often quite frustrated. But, we also love hearing her sweet phrases and love how excited she is to see us even if we were gone for only 10 minutes. She is getting so big and learning so much every day. This stage is very challenging but also very fun. We are looking forward to a great summer!

I should mention that the pictures were taken by a friend from church. Here is her website if you are looking for a photographer. http://pixbyjulie.wordpress.com/welcome/ We got a CD of all the pictures so that we can make whatever prints we want at any time. It is a great deal for fabulous pictures!

3 comments:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

I love that frame shot. I may have to steal that idea. :)

Jen said...

She is so cute! Great pictures...I can't believe she's 3 already! We miss you all!

Ingrid said...

The frame shot is really cool. She is so cute. I definitely understand sassy. I think 3 year olds are harder than 2 year olds. We have been dealing with a lot of sassiness around here :) but he is still so lovable. I think they know how cute they are at 3 :)