Friday, August 22, 2008

My great husband

On Thursday I came home from work and was walking from the car into the house and saw a mouse run across the garage. I saw it again later that night still in the garage. So, today at Target I picked up some mouse glue pads and sure enough about 3 hours later I found the mouse in the trap. It was still alive and struggling to get out. I totally played the "I'm a girl" card and asked John to take care of it. As the great husband that he is, he was in the garage, 2x4 in hand, when I backed out to go get Leah. When I got back all was normal again.

On a different note...last week while shoe shopping in Maple Grove, we met a person who had responded to my Craigslist add for a backpack carrier. We exchanged a $20 bill for the carrier and we were on our way to Fleet Farm. When we got there, I reached into my pocket for the 20 in order to put it in my purse. It was gone. I searched everywhere but it was no where to be found. I must have dropped it in Maple Grove as we were getting into our car. I was so bummed! I told John that I was sorry for being so irresponsible. He just said that apparently someone else needed it more than us. What a great man!!! I have truly been blessed with a great husband who is a great man. Thank you God!

No comments: