Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Learning
So, I guess it must be hard to learn (and some times re-learn over and over)new words and phrases. Leah usually knows what word we want her to say, but sometimes she gets things mixed up. Tonight she was sitting at the dinner table and burped. I asked her what she is supposed to say after she burps (she does know the phrase "excuse me") and she said, "Ah-choo". I had to keep my laughter in so that she didn't keep doing it wrong to continue to be funny. Oh to be 2...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Her favorite auntie is doing her duty to teach her other things that her parents don't want her taught and I have chosen to teach her "buck snort" in stead of "toot" for when her daddy has a back draft at the airport. Hearing her say that word right now is extremely hilarious! She is supposed to say it only when daddy does it but I know it will slip out elsewhere as per the nature of kids. Thus the duty of the auntie! They are lucky I didn't teach her what I taught my other nephew! Ask John and Corrie and you will understand. I can't wait for my next 'Leah time'!
Auntie Julie
It's so cute I haven't bothered to correct her, but when I ask Zaria to say thank you, she blows a kiss. It IS similar to the sign language for thank you.
Post a Comment