Friday, May 30, 2008

This could be interesting...

Today I switched Leah's crib to a toddler bed. I am a little nervous about what will happen tonight. Will she get out of bed a lot? Will she fall out of bed? John is gone fishing, so it is just me to deal with whatever happens. I'm sure that it will be fine, but you just never know. I am glad that I did it on a Friday, though, because that gives us the weekend to hopefully get a little used to it. And it will give us a chance to get in some extra naps if needed before the week begins again.

On another note, we have had guys here all day working on our basement. Hopefully, they will finish today. When they are done, all we will have left will be pretty easy for John and I to do. Door knobs, plates on outlets, towel rods in bathroom, etc. We still have the shower to think about, but that is not urgent. I will also have a little paint touch-up, but nothing major. We are soooooo excited to have this finished. I am hopeful that within in the next couple of weeks, we will begin moving our stuff back down there. Yeah!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is growing up. Both a 'yeah' and a 'boo-hoo'. I can't wait to have her show me her bed!
I can't wait to see how you have things arranged. Now that I am unemployed I get to come and babysit so you guys can disappear for a weekend! Then Leah and I can go "Shopping!" Love Ya All
Julie