Monday, April 07, 2008
7 years ago today...
...John and I were married. Even though it was cold, rainy and very windy, it really couldn't have been a better day. The past 7 years have really been great! Through our ups and downs, I think we have created a wonderful marriage full of respect, happiness and love. I seriously cannot imagine my life any other way than as John's wife. While I am loving my new job, I find the greatest joy in being a wife and mother. John, thanks for a great 7 years. I love you and can't wait see what the next 50 (give or take) years has to offer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Corrie,
You are a fantastic woman, great mother, and an understanding wife. You were meant for John, I knew it the minute I met you. I can understand the tough times and your loving heart makes them "all better"!
Your sister Julie
Post a Comment