
and Happy New Year! May you be filled with the spirit of Christmas and enjoy your time with family and friends. Have a safe and joyous holiday season! Love, John, Corrie and Leah
My crazy, hectic life does often make me a fussy pants. But, I have a great husband, a beautiful daughter and wonderful family and friends. Busy or not, I am very thankful to God for all he has given me.
2 comments:
Corrie; great picture of Leah. She is so darn cute. I liked your Christmas card as well. Hope you had a great day yesterday. We had a house full and had a blast. I think it tops the list as my best Christmas yet with the boys. It is fun as they are getting older and understand it more and really are excited about the gifts that they get. Drew got an "cheap" MP3 player and he was so excited. I don't think they have left his ears. Talk about entertainment!! Well, it is time to play another game. I am off until the new year and am gonig to enjoy this.
Mindi
Leah is so adorable! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment