skip to main | skip to sidebar

Memoirs of a Fussy Pants

My crazy, hectic life does often make me a fussy pants. But, I have a great husband, a beautiful daughter and wonderful family and friends. Busy or not, I am very thankful to God for all he has given me.

Friday, June 01, 2007

'Side?

Leah loves to go outside. She often walks through the house saying, "side?, side?" It is very cute! Sometimes she will even cry when we have to come in.








Posted by Corrie at 9:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

John and I

John and I

Leah

Leah

About Me

Corrie
View my complete profile

Blogs I frequent...

  • John
  • Olsons
  • Westphals
  • Cheryl & Chris
  • Mindi
  • Nicole & Steve
  • Peils
  • Schendels
  • Sara & Jammin
  • Angela
  • Emily
  • Pat
  • Mandy
  • Mark
  • Chloe & Matt
  • Nicole & Ben
  • Jenny & Rob
  • Jen & Jacob

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (26)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • Toys?
      • She's so funny!!!
      • 'Side?
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)