skip to main | skip to sidebar

Memoirs of a Fussy Pants

My crazy, hectic life does often make me a fussy pants. But, I have a great husband, a beautiful daughter and wonderful family and friends. Busy or not, I am very thankful to God for all he has given me.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Finally...

I have Leah's Easter pictures saved on my computer. (Of course, that is after my wonderful husband recovered them for me!!) The picture from last Easter shows little Leah sitting so sweetly next to her Easter basket, not really even caring that it was there. But, this year...


Posted by Corrie at 2:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

John and I

John and I

Leah

Leah

About Me

Corrie
View my complete profile

Blogs I frequent...

  • John
  • Olsons
  • Westphals
  • Cheryl & Chris
  • Mindi
  • Nicole & Steve
  • Peils
  • Schendels
  • Sara & Jammin
  • Angela
  • Emily
  • Pat
  • Mandy
  • Mark
  • Chloe & Matt
  • Nicole & Ben
  • Jenny & Rob
  • Jen & Jacob

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (26)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • Leah's new chair
      • Finally...
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)