Friday, December 22, 2006
Let the un-wrapping begin...
This morning as we were walking out the door, I grabbed the presents for Leah's daycare provider and her daughter. I thought I should bring them this morning because sometimes pick-up is a little more rushed. So I put them in the backseat where I would see them and far enough away from Leah's chair...or so I thought. Now that Leah is in a new car seat, she can reach for things easier. About half way to the daycare, she let out this scream. Then as we were about 4 blocks from the daycare, we heard the crinkling of tissue paper. We figured the scream was her getting mad as she tried to reach for the gift bag. Luckily she just pulled out one sheet of tissue paper and dropped it instead of eating it. I easily put it back together before taking in to Marilyn. But, this little episode made me smile because I could envision Leah opening all of her present on Christmas. I really think that the opening part will be her favorite. It is going to be fun! My mom and dad had to put their dog to sleep this week, so they are even more excited to have Leah bring her smiles and laughter. It will truly be a fun and memorable weekend. Oh...I better get the camera batteries and the camcorder charged. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment