Saturday, September 23, 2006
Pretty in pink?
Today Leah and went shopping at a consignment store. I found some things for me and I found a cute navy blue hoody for her. When I was checking out the woman said about how it will be nice for a little boy. Let me tell you now that I had Leah dressed in a ALL PINK outfit...pink pants and a pink hoody. The woman had smiled at Leah and talked to her, so I know that she saw her and probably saw what she was wearing. So, with the first comment, I just smiled and didn't say much. Then the woman asked how old HE is. WHAT? I said, "well SHE is 8 months." Then she said, "Oh, I guess I should have known she was a girl with the pink." You think?!? I don't like to worry too much about colors and gender, but I am pretty sure that I wouldn't dress my son in all pink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment